Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Releasing My Child into God's Hands

Lord, I come to You in Jesus' name and give Michael to You. I'm convinced that You alone know what is best for him. You alone know what he needs. I release him to You to care for and protect, and I commit myself to pray for everything concernining him that I can think of or that You put upon my heart. Teach me how to pray and guide me in what to pray about. Help me not impose my own will when I'm praying for him, but rather enable me to pray that Your will be done in his life. Thak You that I can partner with You in raising him and that I don't have to do it alone.

"The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children's children, to such as keep His covenant, and to those who remember His commandments to do them. Psalm 103: 17,18

No comments: