Thursday, March 26, 2009

Opinions about me from my 3 children

Michael - Age 10






Kristy - Age 20





Matt - Age 21








These are a list of questions I asked my 3 children Matt, Kristy, & Michael (via his talker). It's interesting to see what your kids think about you and the differences between them.









1. What is something mom always says to you?
Matt - "that I'm smart"
Kristy - "your an adult now"
Michael - "stop kicking!"



2. What makes mom happy?

Matt - God and her family
Kristy - when no one is fighting
Michael - doing school



3. What makes mom sad?

Matt - the thought of any of her kids not going to Heaven
Kristy - when everyone is mad
Michael - Kristy



4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Matt - by telling me stories that she has told me a million times and forgot she told me....and when she's tired
Kristy - she doesn't
Michael - she tickles me



5. What did your mom like to do when whe was a child?

Matt - not sure
Kristy - ride horses
Michael - gymnastics



6. How old is your mom?

Matt - old
Kristy - 46
Michael - old



7. How tall is your mom?

Matt - she's short 5 foot 3 inches
Kristy - 5 foot 2 1/2 inches
Michael - I don't know



8. What is your mom favorite thing to do?

Matt - be with her family, friends, and church...and alone time to read or watch tv
Kristy - go on computer
Michael - work



9. What does your mom do when your not around?

Matt - worry about me
Kristy - sleep
Michael - sleep

10. If your mom became famous, what will it be for?

Matt - caring too much
Kristy - a preacher
Michael - I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?

Matt - being a mother
Kristy - cooking
Michael - babysitting

12. What is your mom not good at?

Matt - staying up late
Kristy - correcting people especially when their not wrong
Michael - baseball

13. What is your mom's job?

Matt - she has too many jobs
Kristy - being a mom
Michael - babysitting and cleaning

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Matt - pizza
Kristy - pizza
Michael - cookies

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Matt - everything
Kristy - all that she does
Michael - her work

16. What cartoon character would your mom be?

Matt - Winnie the Pooh
Kristy - Piglet
Michael - Ruby from "Max & Ruby"

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Matt - alot
Kristy - nothing
Michael - school

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Matt - I am a social butterfly like her...I am emotional like her....we are the same in alot of things
Kristy - were not the same
Michael - we both wear glasses

19. How are you and your mom different?

Matt - she worries more than me, I'm male she's female
Kristy - she's emotional, I'm not
Michael - I have a talker, g-tube, & braces, she doesn't

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Matt - The way she smiles at me, the way she talks to me, and everything she's done for me
Kristy - she tells me
Michael - she tells me









Add Image

No comments: